has been a nationally recognized leader in format printing graphics for over 50 years. Manufacturing out of Framingham since 1956, the company began as an “industrial color laboratory” in a basement on Proctor Street under Elliot Korklan. Local photographers began coming to Korklan to develop their prints because not only was he efficient, but prompt. Demand for his products increased steadily throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s. In 1986, Korklan retired and sold the company to Larry Capodilupo. Under Larry, ICL began specializing in images requiring mounting to substrates and larger images for exhibits and booths. The company also began printing on Masonite, gatorfoam, foamcore, and Plexiglas. By 1988, it was obvious the company needed to expand, therefore Capodilupo moved the company to a new 8,800 square foot facility. Today, the company occupies 35,000 square feet of space and prints on 52 types of material up to 16 feet wide. The company is now run by Mr. Capodilupo’s son, Larry Capodilupo, III.