July 27, 2019, All Day
July 27, 2019, 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM @ McAuliffe Branch Library
Come celebrate summer with the Friends of the Framingham Library!
• Browse the book sale and stock up on lots of great summer reading.
• Stop by our BBQ for a $2.00 lunch!
• Join in some fun children’s activities and outdoor games.
• Go on board the new Framingham Public Library Bookmobile.
• Visit our Library of Things table where you can check out all the great things we have to borrow.
• Stop by our Spark Lab table and discover what our new makerspace will have to offer.
July 27, 2019, 11:00 AM @ Barnes & Noble
Join us for part one of our kick off to Kindergarten series. Enjoy fun activities to prepare kids as they begin a new adventure, and get a coupon from our Café for a grilled cheese sandwich with milk or juice for $4 (Café stores only).
"Every change calls for a new adventure!" But are the children prepared for it? Do you see meltdowns with new classroom, new school, new home or new town? Then the pajama party is the book for you. It is an imaginary outlook to prepare children to step out in the world and embrace the change comfortably and happily.
July 27, 2019, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Farm Pond Park
This event will be held at Farm Pond Park. Please park in the U shaped parking lot located at 109 Dudley Road, Framingham. The picnic will be visible from the parking lot, located in the grove of trees between the playground and Farm Pond. See the parking / location map in the comments.
* Please bring an easy to share dish, made with at least one locally grown ingredient.
* There will be many other dishes from other folks to share.
* Please bring a lawn chair or blanket as well.
* We will provide tables for the food, plates, flatware, cups, water and ice tea.
A LOCAVORE is a person interested in eating food that is locally produced, not moved long distances to market
July 27, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Exhibit 'A' Brewing
School of Rock Natick has partnered with Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company to host a bi-monthly open mic, called Exhibit Yourself. Held on the last Saturday of every-other month (unless otherwise noted), our open mics are open to solo performers and bands of all ages.
Each performer or band can sign up for one 10-minute/ 2-song slot.
We will post an online sign up as the date gets closer, so stay tuned!